Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


What do you call it...

Thursday, September 21, 2006
When everything is piling up on you at once and there's no space to breathe and every time you MAKE time to breathe, you feel selfish and lazy, so you snag a quick half a breath and dive back under?

Well, whatever it is, that's me right now. Being selfish and lazy and snagging a quick half a breath before I dive back under.

We've designated the huge master closet as the hold baggage area. That's where we'll put everything we need to survive the next month or so.

The kids seem to be in complete denial. It's not real for them at all yet.

*sigh* But by Thanksgiving, I will be in my new home, mostly unpacked, the kids will be in their new school.

Speaking of jobs, I'm considering, in a vague sort of way, going back to work. Ick. I have two bachelor's degrees and am qualified to do almost nothing. *sigh* Better start looking, I guess.
9/21/2006 08:03:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 4 Comments

4 Comments:

Ah, Sela.
You have described exactly how some of us are feeling these days.
"Check in the mail", fighting with dog over the Alpo, a pleasantly worded "or else" eviction notice, telephone with no dial tone, computer on the fritz--and out of cigarettes.
I-Ching says "before completion, success. If before completion, the little fox dips his tail into the water--nothing will further."
I am about to dip my tail into the water, like about a vat of Vat 69.
Ain't life stressful?
There is something else, however, in the I-Ching:
Crisis=opportunity.
That book has been around for about three thousand years. I think it knows something.
Best,

Ivan

By Blogger ivan, at 10:52 AM  

Hang on, honey!
You can make it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 PM  

What do you call it when everything is piling up on you at once and there's no space to breathe and every time you MAKE time to breathe, you feel selfish and lazy, so you snag a quick half a breath and dive back under?

Life.

((((hugs))))

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 6:38 AM  

I think they call that motherhood.

By Blogger Babe King, at 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich