Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Nightmares

Monday, September 04, 2006
I had two nightmares last night.

The first one was that all the rest of my reviews were horrible. Everyone pointed out gaping plot holes and no one thought it was funny. I huddled into a corner and cried.

The second one was that the movers broke my Lladro figurine. It's not that it's the most beautiful thing in the world, but it was on top of my wedding cake. And they didn't care because it didn't belong to them. This time, though, I didn't cry. I lost it. Tore them a new one and got them fired. More empowering, but still horrifying in its way as I'm not one to fly off the handle so completely.

I hate not being in control.
9/04/2006 08:30:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Control what you can, hon. As for the rest, when things are out of your control, you can still control your reaction to them. ;-)

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich