Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Dear Bloglets

Wednesday, September 06, 2006
I'm not ignoring you on purpose. Nothing is wrong, just in case you were wondering.

I'm in Deep Cave Mode.

I'm writing.

And stressing, but that's for another blog post.

Just wanted to let you know that my posts this week may be short and sporadic, but I'm still here.

I'll tell you all about it when I get back from The Cave.
9/06/2006 08:11:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

Egad.
I am in something of the same mode now that my own Island Grove Press
has developed a limited editing capability.
Real writing and real editing work are different from just blogging, aren't they.

I've got to sort of throw myself into a cave too, but seem to have to resurface every two hours or so.

Writing and editing seem so much more difficult than straight-from-the- shoulder blogging, no?

By Blogger ivan, at 9:01 PM  

(Raine, leaving chocolate offerings at the mouth of the cave...)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:42 PM  

Stop stressing.

Keep writing.

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 5:28 PM  

Go Sela!

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 7:44 PM  

Wow! Take off for a couple of days and folks start popping out of the woodwork!

Thanks for the notes, everyone! I feel wuuuuved. *gg*

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich