Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Not Quite Dead Available Elsewhere

Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Huh. Whaddayaknow?

Looks like you can get Not Quite Dead at a place called Diesel eBooks. I'd never heard of it, but there you go. And you can get it for $3.38, which is about 12 cents cheaper than MBaM now that it's not a new release anymore. I've never understood bookstore pricing.
9/05/2006 08:33:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

Maybe it is Vin Diesel branching out into romance books? Hey, if it is I'll be buying in person.
Mad Poop-raking Gardener Babe

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 AM  

Excellent. Er, not on the pricing thing, but on the extra outlet. I hope that means more sales for you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

If only, Babe. I'd be all over that man like ... well, like manure in a garden. *gg*

Actually, Alexandra, it's my understanding that I still recieve the same royalties. Not sure how *that* works.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich