Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Monday Meandering: Starting Over

Monday, March 12, 2007
First, for Anna. Blogger won't let me load any of my Clive images! So sad! But very glad you finally get him. *gg*

Second, I'm hitting it hard again. Hitting the keyboard, that is.

Since December, I've written two short stories in a mad rush. Didn't I tell you people not to let me do that again after I finished the first one? Hmph. Some friends.

Anyway, that's done. It's time to get back to work on Daughter of Privilege and FINISH THE DAMN BOOK. The word counter in my sidebar is probably wrong since the last time I worked on it, I slashed and burned my way through a couple of chapters. I vaguely remember deleting the first chapter entirely. I also remember deleting a lot of sex. At one point, I considered re-titling it to Horny Lust Bunnies on Fire. Probably ill-advised.

In any case, today's the day I go back to it. Today is actually mostly for reading. And probably some weeping. A little gnashing of teeth, a little sackcloth and ashes.

Hopefully, a glimmer of hope.

We'll see.
3/12/2007 09:49:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 4 Comments

4 Comments:

Sackcloth and ashes?

I thought that was my department.
Saint Anthony and I almost have the same habit.

Hey, there's a hot tub party at my blog! Thanks for the rubdown, Tony.

Ivan

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 PM  

ooh sackcloth. Always a fashion statement.

By Blogger Babe King, at 5:43 AM  

Awwww... you deleted the best parts. *lol*

Horny Lust Bunnies on Fire. I like that title for a novel set in the Playboy mansion. Heh!

By Blogger Tempest Knight, at 2:33 PM  

If anyone can make sackcloth look good, I can. *gg*

And I didn't delete them forever, Tempest. I saved them so I can put them back in later. It's just that the bad guys were coming and my couple kept boinking. Bad timing.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich