Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Blog Linkage

Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Today, I'm just linking randomly from my sidebar. News of the weird, in a way.

Anna has a new wardrobe, but she's headed out to the back of beyond. All the while, waiting for her very first book to come out at Medallion. Squeeee!!!

Julie is talking about writing sex in the first person. I never even thought about the problems that might engender. Hmmm. Worth a look.

Michelleis, as usual, brilliant. This post is about using sun sign astrology, not as a form of mysticism, but for character development. She also uses enneagrams and she's very detailed and methodical. She's my character development hero. *gg*

I'm sure she might not think so, but Nell has a really interesting life. Something different (not always nice, but different) happens to her almost every day.

Vanessa is in the midst of moving into her brand new house, but in the meantime, she's got a cute little poem up on her blog.

Sasha also has an interesting life. Footloose and fancy free, though one gets the impression that sometimes she wouldn't mind being tied down. ;)

Sandra Ruttan, who is my source for all things crime fiction, is talking about the non-anonymity of blogging. She also has a new post up at In For Questioning about a new place for crime fic writers called Crimespace.

Bernita is one of the best bloggers I know. Yesterday's blog about genre classification is typical of her brilliance.

I've discovered that Ivan has a theme for his blog. What goes up, must come down.

Never know what you'll find over at Babe's blog. This time it's apple peelers. A very useful tool.

More catching up next time!
3/07/2007 10:36:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 11 Comments

11 Comments:

Sela:

By George, you've got it.

Is that what I've been trying to say for the last ten thousand blog words?

Heh.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 PM  

Thanks for the links! ;)

By Blogger Tempest Knight, at 5:59 PM  

Hi there, Sela. Crimespace welcomes readers as well as writers. Hopefully we'll get a cosy little community going here.

By Blogger Daniel Hatadi, at 7:27 PM  

So I can just come to you for when I need the scoop :D

By Blogger Shelli Stevens, at 9:59 PM  

Okay, this was awesome. I have so many great places to visit!

By Blogger Jill Monroe, at 11:28 PM  

You exaggerate, Dear Girl.
But, thank you.

By Blogger Bernita, at 6:42 AM  

I've never been interesting before lol. Thank you, dearest.

By Blogger Nell Dixon, at 5:23 PM  

lol- yep, it's peak apple season in Tasmania and I have the things coming out my ears so naturally they spill onto my blog. I swear I dream about fruit lately and not in an erotic sense!

This scoop in a minute thing is a great idea -totally love it. Clever you. (Your editing roots are showing and not an obit in sight.)Brava!

By Blogger Babe King, at 12:39 AM  

Glad you enjoyed the post.
Now you do realisethat Sela was a Viking name -- don't you?

By Blogger Michelle Styles, at 2:36 AM  

Saw Gosford Park.

Finally get Clive.

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 8:39 AM  

Glad you all enjoyed! I need to do a round-up of Diva blogs some day.

Ivan, you know me. Get right down to the heart of it!

Daniel, I'm looking forward to more from Crimespace. You've had a great idea there!

Bernita, I don't exaggerate a bit! Not about this, at least. I've finally gotten back to reading almost every day, though I comment less frequently. It wasn't until I came back that I realized how much I missed your insights.

Babe, one day I'll tell my obituary writing story that almost got me fired and the paper sued. *gg*

Michelle, does it mean something like "totally disorganized"?

Anna, I dedicate today's post to you and your newfound realization.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich