Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Obsession

Thursday, February 08, 2007
Briefly mentioned it in the comments of my previous post, but I recorded the BBCs newest version of Jane Eyre starring Toby Stephens. I first encountered him in Pierce Brosnan's last Bond film, Die Another Day, as the uber-cute uber-villain, Gustav Graves. He looked familiar, but that's because he looks so much like his mother, Dame Maggie Smith. He's done lots of period drama, but this was the first one I'd seen.

Oh. My. God.

It was a brilliant show. Very close to the original in some respects, not so much in others. I'm ok with that. He was wonderful. Or is it just that he's sooooo good looking? Either way, I'm hooked.

As far as Definitely Dead, goes, however, this is unhelpful.

I went to the gym this morning and read a few chapters of The Marshall Plan For Getting Your Novel Published. Good advice, especially for writing query letters and synopses. All necessary tools.

But nothing on the wip. I will now go wrack my brain for more words.
2/08/2007 12:43:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich