Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Still sick

Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Although I actually got some sleep last night after a particularly vicious coughing spasm which had me in tears. I hate bronchitis.

To take my mind off my misery, I've dived headfirst into another paranormal romantic comedy with a vaguely Celtic theme. In a twist of serendipity, this also takes my mind off the steaming pile of crap aka Daughter of Privilege. *sigh* DoP is so serious. Part of the trouble is that I received a bit of a knock back on The Virgin Courtesan and I needed something new and funny to recover.

Will keep you updated.

Also, many thanks for the notes on my previous entry. Glad to hear that Ghost Rider is good. I was hoping for the best because I really want to see it. And I LOLd at Robin's comment about making a cough sound stylish! Of course, actually LOLing made me cough more. Until I'm better, I'd better stick to *gg*ing.
2/20/2007 12:55:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 7 Comments

7 Comments:

Obviously everyone is getting sick now - although I can't understand why...It's summer here in Australia :) Glad to know I'm not the only one coughing, although I can't say its stylish lol. I just found your blog on authorsblogs.com, I'm also there under amanda-hurst-writing (I know long name :) ) Hope you feel better soon!

By Blogger Manda86, at 10:14 PM  

Hope you're feeling better soon, Sela.
We were all sick here.
You know my opinion about the "knock back" you received for TVC.
I lurrrrve you. Keep at it. Can't wait to read the new stuff.

By Blogger Jennifer McKenzie, at 11:00 PM  

Please watch it doesn't morph into pneumonia.
Seems one of these bugs has that habit.

By Blogger Bernita, at 7:25 AM  

Get over that review already, will ya? You're a good writer. I'm not going to tell you again.

Not in this post anyway. ;o)

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 8:36 AM  

I hate getting knocked back.
Kristen is right...you're a good writer and if you don't do what she says...she'll bite you. :)
Lara

By Blogger Lara Santiago, at 6:21 PM  

Hope it isn't the new doggie.

They pick up stuff in the kennel.

Don't let him anywhere in your bed.

Does he have a flea collar?

Little devils will kick you to death and they carry stuff.

By Blogger ivan, at 1:16 PM  

Oh honey ((((hugs)))) sorry you're sick - get well soon! And ignore the knocks, sweetheart, rise above. You don't deserve knocks.

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich