Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Happy Valentine's Day!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007
In honor of the moment when you recognize The One, Romance By the Cup is a Free Read now posted on my website!

Romance Divas asked its members to write something for their very own E-Book Challenge and received dozens of responses -- something for every whim. Historical, contemp, paranormal and inspirational. From sweet to XXX, possibly even some m/m if I know a couple of our Divas.

Romance By the Cup is a short, sweet contemporary first meet story. No X's here!

Miranda Howard is an artist who recently got screwed over by her agent, so she had to quit coming to her favorite coffee shop to economize.

After returning to her favorite java spot, she strikes up a conversation with another regular. One problem, she thinks he's a bit too stuffy for his own good.

First impressions aren't always foolproof, sometimes you just need to order Romance by the Cup.


You can find more Free Reads by other Romance Divas, too! Just click here for the complete list.
2/14/2007 08:30:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 7 Comments

7 Comments:

I loved it! So sweet!

Happy Valentine's Day, Sela!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 AM  

Oh, Sela, that's GORGEOUS. I honestly didn't have time to read that today, but I did anyway, and I'm so glad I did.

I loved the moment of recognition of the artist in each other, and the acceptance and understanding of that kind of focused concentration. That was just beauty in words.

Ack, *sniff*. I'm in awe.

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 11:24 AM  

I LOVE that story!!
Happy Valentine's Day. Thank you so much for sharing!

By Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER, at 12:50 PM  

Great story, Sela!

Happy Valentines Day!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 PM  

It's taken me until this afternoon to work my way down to the "S's". We had a lot of stories.
Yours was worth the wait. I really enjoyed it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:56 PM  

Thank you, everyone! I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

There's a massive variety of stories out there. It's such a great way to get to know someone's writing. Go Divas!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 5:02 PM  

That was great, Sela. And not just because it had coffee in it (coffee, mmm).
Really polished, evocative writing. :-)
x

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich