Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


I'm here

Friday, September 29, 2006
We closed on the house today (God's getting a good chuckle out of this situation). So we're officially homeless. Eh. No big. I'm considering us more "in transit." And just having made this step, I feel soooo much better! One task behind us, one in front.

I got another review! Man, I'm just raking them in! I'm so grateful to the reviewers who have taken the time to read NOT QUITE DEAD, I really am. This one is from Kathy Samuels at Romance Reviews Today:

Who knew hanging out in a cemetery could land you the man of your dreams?

Funny, sensual, and thoroughly enchanting are the best words to describe Sela Carsen's NOT QUITE DEAD. Secondary characters add depth and some humorous moments, but the story is all about the budding romance. A well-paced plot, a handsome hero and a cheeky heroine make NOT QUITE DEAD a great book and one not to be missed.


Woohoo!!!
9/29/2006 04:45:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 2 Comments

2 Comments:

"Who knew that hanging out in a cemetery could land you the man of your dreams..."
What a killer line!

By Blogger Bernita, at 10:55 AM  

Isn't that great? I'm thinking of using it for future promo hooks!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich