Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Contradiction in terms

Friday, April 21, 2006
The good news:

Since my last post, I've added probably 6 pages to the Regency.

The bad news:

I have no idea what happens next.

The good news:

I've cleared out the children's toys for the yard sale tomorrow.

The bad news:

My knees may never forgive me.

The good news:

My house WAS clean.

The bad news:

It's back to normal.

The good news:

We're having a yard sale this weekend -- clearing out tons of stuff we just don't need anymore, making money, having fun.

The bad news:

I have today to clean out the garage, then organize, price and stage everything.

The best news:

I won't have to deal with it anymore when we move!!! And to someone constantly trying to downsize, that's the best news of all!!
4/21/2006 08:06:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 6 Comments

6 Comments:

Good for you, Hun! Purge the effluence. And best of luck with the move.

Hugs!

By Blogger Savannah Jordan, at 8:40 AM  

Yay! That's the only good thing about moving. I usually won't get rid of stuff unless it involves a uhaul truck.
Hope the yard sale is fun and profitable (or at least breaks even LOL).
Congrats on progress with the Regency.

By Blogger Jennifer McKenzie, at 9:07 AM  

Thanks, Savannah. I'll need that luck. And I thought you said, "purge the Affluence" at first, which got me thinking -- HOW much $$ did we spend on this crap? All these things we never used? It's a depressing thought. Oh well. Maybe we'll go to Chuck E. Cheese with our profits. *gg*

Thank you, Jen. The story is moving along, but the road is still obscure to me.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:40 AM  

Someone said that whenever you're not sure what happens next, throw in an explosion.
Would a carriage accident be an equivalent?

By Blogger Bernita, at 9:45 AM  

Or a dead body. I can always toss in a dead body.

Naaaah. Won't work in this story, but I may have to work in some sort of disaster.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:50 AM  

I never know where it is going.

I'm like a reader to my own writing.

It just happens.

Weird.

If I plot it out - I lose it.

If I freely let it come forth with just the basic idea of start to finish - something magical happens...

I think you're magical - so neener neener... Get to writing and selling and buying! :P

The best things in life...

Lady M

By Blogger WagerWitch, at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich