Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


The Wry Writer Sneak Attack

Monday, April 03, 2006
Alexandra tagged me with this one:

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Airline ticket agent
2. Newspaper reporter
3. Substitute teacher
4. Catering staff

Four movies you could watch endlessly:
1. The Fifth Element
2. The Mummy
3. Star Wars 4-6
4. El Dorado

Four places you have lived:
1. Suffolk, England
2. Hampton, VA
3. Crappy little town, central Lousiana. No need to get more specific.
4. Boise, ID

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. CSI (original)
2. Dr. Who
3. Monk
4. Las Vegas

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Bavaria
2. Venice
3. Sharjah, UAE
4. Honduras

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Romance Divas
2. eHarlequin
3. Too many blogs to count
4. MSN.com for the gossip

Four of your favorite words:
1. Bugger
2. Nuts
3. Cute-pea
4. Hey! (as a greeting)

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. In bed
2. At a coffeeshop
3. England
4. Honduras

I don't know who to tag! I've seen this meme so many places that I think most of my friends have done it already. If you want to do it on your blog -- feel free!
4/03/2006 08:53:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 2 Comments

2 Comments:

LOL

Looks like we all want to be in bed...

Glad you got tagged too. :P

By Blogger Savannah Jordan, at 9:18 AM  

LOL! I love to read people's answers, and sorry to dump this on you Sela, but my niece finally caught up with me. So I had to pick on someone, now didn't I? I like to see what jobs everyone's had. Great fun.

And yep. Savannah's right, we all seem to love our, ehm, beds! ;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich