Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Cece is asking Promo Questions

Monday, April 03, 2006
So run on over to her blog to see if you can help her out. She's asking both readers and writers of e-published books questions about how they buy and/or sell.

Right about now, these questions are bumping around in my head, but not in any organized fashion. So if you help her, you're helping out a lot of us newbie authors.

And is it ok to still get a geeky thrill out of saying the word author? ;)
4/03/2006 02:02:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 7 Comments

7 Comments:

Of course it is and thanks babe!

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 5:37 PM  

Je suis une auteur, aussi! ;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 AM  

I knew you knew more than two words in French!

I wish I could remember more French. It seems my Spanish has gotten better lately, though. My dh keeps reminding me to speak only Spanish with my mom so I can practice.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:35 AM  

And is it ok to still get a geeky thrill out of saying the word author? ;)

It's mandatory. ;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 AM  

Absolutely - after working so hard you deserve to be excited!

By Blogger Sandra Ruttan, at 12:48 PM  

I'm still squeeing so go ahead lol! Glad you posted that link. I've been thinking promo for a few days now.

By Blogger Loribelle Hunt, at 8:46 PM  

Yes. Yes it is.

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich