Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Trying to think of something to blog about

Thursday, April 06, 2006
I guess I'm just not that interesting!

Actually, I've been writing. The erotic romance novella I wrote some time ago desperately needs something like a plot surrounding it. So I picked it up two days ago and started writing. And darned if it doesn't like there's an actual story there! Huh. Not that there's anything wrong with a plotless boink-fest!

But life is starting to get hectic. Guests coming late tomorrow and the guest room is uninhabitable. Next week is going to be extremely busy, too, so I've got to get a whole bunch of little things done today.

And there's the blog for today.

Man. I need to get a more exciting life.
4/06/2006 09:15:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 9 Comments

9 Comments:

I vote for a picture of the guest room in its current state. Or maybe before and afters. That would interesting.

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 9:52 AM  

Hey, I have that same exciting life ; )

By Blogger Jill Monroe, at 11:14 AM  

(Raine, deploying small shipment of cats to Sela's house to create more havoc and fodder for blog...)

Hey--what're friends for?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 PM  

Haven't you heard the Chinese curse? "May you live in interesting times."
Pointless boink-fest LOL!
I remember calling a friend freaking out because it was so calm and uneventful for a week or so. She told me that was serenity.
Oh!

By Blogger Jennifer McKenzie, at 2:58 PM  

What constitutes 'exciting' anyway? I have very little in the way of a life outside my nun's cell, where I write most days, all day. I live my life vicariously through my characters. ;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 PM  

Girl, anybody who can post a blog entry containing the words "pointless boink-fest" is NOT boring, in my world...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:14 PM  

"Pointless boink-fest?"
Gasp.
A maimed hero?
That WILL be interesting.

By Blogger Bernita, at 7:25 AM  

Kristen -- No pictures, ma'am. Nooooo pictures.

Jill -- We must be the life of the party, eh?

Raine -- Yeah. Now that's friendship. Trying to unload cats on your buddies.

Jen -- Gack! Interesting times? God forbid. I've never had serenity. You'll have to tell me about it.

Alexandra -- Nun? Mmmm, don't think so. ;)

Julie -- You've never written a pointless boink-fest? C'mon! They're fun!!

Bernita -- I love maimed heroes. They're the very, very best kind.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 8:39 AM  

"Not that there's anything wrong with a plotless boink-fest!"


Nope - every girl's fantasy revolves around one of these some time in their life.

It might be just a passing thought - but it happens - the thought that is.


LOL!

Good luck on guests!

Lady M

By Blogger WagerWitch, at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich