Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Hmmmm....

Saturday, October 01, 2005
First off, thanks to all my darling friends who responded to my previous post. I don't know what I would have done without all of you in my life. Last year, you were pretty much all that helped me stay sane. I only hope that I am able to be as good a friend during your times of trouble.

And now, onto today's post.

I can't decide if I'm content or merely disconnected. I fell off the Fast Draft wagon this week and only got in a dozen pages or so. Not terribly impressive. I hope to get in some writing today.

Watched National Treasure for the first time last night. What a cute show! Imperfect, certainly, but it was a perfect action movie for kids. Indiana Jones is too gross, but this was just right. Dd got all het up and was totally sucked into the suspense. Ds bounced on the couch during the exciting scenes.

Let's see. What have I learned lately on the blogosphere. Anna is working on her mental health, Julie has abandoned the concept completely and is stalking Constantine from American Idol (he very sweetly commented on her blog and she is over the moon), Biddy is a radio star, Kristen is having fun with the "Next Blog" feature and Blogshare, Bernita Harris (not on my blogroll yet, but I check her blog frequently) has a similar sensibility to Riemannia. Cece and Vanessa are unsurpassed in snark. I love Vanessa's book recs -- there are some things in my TBR pile because she talked about them. PBW has been on a roll lately, too.

I haven't done much bloghopping lately, though, with the Fast Draft thing and some blogs I used to visit have gone ungraced by my presence for a while. I'll get back to them soon. I also haven't updated my blogroll because I think when I do, it'll be part of a much bigger revamp. I love this background, but my sidebar title options are limited. Still, I don't think I'm in the mood for a big change right now.
10/01/2005 09:08:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

You were also a good friend to me in my time of trouble, my love.

And how about that Constantine, huh? :-D

By Blogger Julie Cohen, at 4:55 PM  

I just love National Treasure! I know it's totally unbelievable but it's so FUN!

You know I don't live to snark, it just ...happens *blush*

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 8:29 PM  

I fell of the Fast Track after three days. LOL

I think a Fast weekend is more my speed. LOL

As for National Treasure, Haven't seen it yet. But SERENITY was great.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 PM  

I love National treasure!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 PM  

Don't worry, I've blog-hopped enough for everyone! LOL
FD didn't work for me, either...

By Blogger Shari, at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich