Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Not much to say today

Wednesday, September 14, 2005
I sent off my first draft of a short to a CP who is familiar with Woman's World Weekly. Hey, they pay $1000 for 1100 words if they accept it. We'll see if I hit the right tone for them.

This morning I made my first trip back to the coffee shop since school let out in May. The barista even remembered what I like to order! I got about 2 1/2 pages done on The Gentleman's Club before I hit a road block. I've got an alternate title for it now, though. The Devil She Knows. Whaddaya think? It's a historical, set in NYC's Gilded Age.
9/14/2005 01:11:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

LOVE NYC's Gilded age. Love the title too. :)

Wow, I didn't know they paid so much. That's almost worth looking into.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:34 PM  

Ditto Danica about the setting and title.

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 1:13 PM  

I love The Devil She Knows - that's a fab title!

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich