Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Friday, September 16, 2005
Lord, I'm boring. And now I'm going to drag you into dullness with me.

I got up after a bad night's sleep and bullied my children into getting ready for school.

I did my last morning of carpool for the next couple of weeks.

I unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher.

I called a friend whose cat was just killed by a driver last night. (Actually, that wasn't boring and will likely be the highlight of my day.)

I paid the bills.

Ds didn't have preschool today at all, so I've been playing with him on and off. Nick Jr is on in the background. Go Diego Go! is a new form of torture.

Dd only has a half day of school and will be home in half an hour.

Do any of these things look like writing? No. No, they don't. That's because I haven't written today. I have opened various wips and figured I'd work on Cold because that's the one that was left at the most interesting spot. But I haven't actually written anything.

So, after I throw a load of laundry in the washer, I'm going to write. What, I don't know, but I will write. Honest!

PS Last night, Romance Divas had their chat with Chris Keeslar from Dorchester. Someone asked about their ms which had been there for 14 months. Over a year without any word at all? Isn't there something in the Constitution about cruel and unusual punishment? My gut clenched. Please let Kensington be quicker, even if it's only to swing the axe.
9/16/2005 11:12:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

I know it's okay to email and inquire about the status after a few months. Heck, I bug Chris all the time and he's swamped. I don't think it's harassment if it's a friendly question.

No one's life is boring. It's a coverup for who we truly are inside.. a sex kitten wanting to be unleashed. Maybe these folks need to join the Divas! :P

By Blogger Jax Cassidy, at 1:51 PM  

It was definitely the highlight of my day. :-)

Thank you.

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 5:43 PM  

I personally would like to torture the person who came up with Go! Diego, Go! Maybe I can strap them in a chair and read them bad poetry for hours until they scream. Like I am with that damned show.

My kids want that show 24/7 and the 2.5 year old gets so excited he shrills the name. And of course we have it saved on the DVR so we can play it for HOURS....

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich