Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


It Was A Toss Up...

Monday, September 12, 2005
Whether I was going to cry or throw up. In the end I was merely queasy and had a tight feeling around my eyes after I sent Dude winging its way to NY.

I am determined to get it out of my mind and concentrate on something else for a while.

I took snacks to preschool since today was ds's day to be Line Leader. I celebrated with a triple grande Caramel Vanilla Macchiato and a cherry turnover. I went to the library and picked up some books that dh wanted as well as Kathy Peel's book, "The Family Manager Takes Charge."

I've actually used her system effectively before and I feel the need for a fresh start. In that spirit, I trekked to Office Max (is it just me or do all writers get a little giddy at the sight of all that paper, all those pens, the thousand and one ways to procrastinate that shop affords?) and picked up the cutest hanging file box in a gleeful shade of red. And hanging files. And manila folders. And a few labels. You can never have too many labels, right?

Anyway, I'm off to clear out my office armoire and file 'til I can't file no more.
9/12/2005 02:13:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 9 Comments

9 Comments:

YYYYaaaaaaaYYYYY, You did it!!!! Fingers crossed for you hon! ::big banana grin::

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 6:02 PM  

WaHOOOOOOO!!! Congrats!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 PM  

Monumental achievement, Sela! Congrats to you!!!

*wiggle*

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 3:42 AM  

Yabba Dabba Dooo!!!! I will be in extreme anticipation for you!

I love Staples. Paper, Pens, Clips--Oh my. They're putting one in about 5 minutes away. I will have to be physically restrained.

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 11:49 AM  

WOO HOO on sending Dude off! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

And I truly think any office supply store is a writer's Disneyworld.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO good luck doll! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 8:41 PM  

Thanks to all of you! It was monumental. Or was that all the calories in that Macchiato that was monumental? Either way, it was a great feeling to finally join the ranks of the submitted.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 7:29 AM  

Oh yes!
The only time I feel real, true, genuine, damnmetohell GREED is either in a bookstore or office supply store.

By Blogger Bernita, at 9:33 AM  

I love supply stores....I love colored file folders and purple pens and organizational tools that never quite work. Love it!

By Blogger Peggie, at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich