Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


This Is SO My Day!

Friday, September 09, 2005
Yeah. That's gonna come back to bite me on the butt later on. But for now, I'm too happy to care!

Sylvia Day, Brava author extraordinaire, graciously agreed to crit my Q&S in the midst of what has been a very busy week for her. All her suggestions were useful and to the point.

So now the only thing standing between me and the post office is putting headers and page numbers on the ms and buying a Tyvek envelope.

My stomach is churning. Dude will be gone on Monday. My very first submission. I may need to concoct an elaborate ceremony for this. Something involving diamonds would be nice.
9/09/2005 01:10:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

I am so happy for you. You should get something for submitting. It's an accomplishment in and of itself.

Congratulations!

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 9:30 PM  

You've had a great day indeed! Congrats on getting your MS critiqued. *g*

By Blogger Silma, at 10:07 PM  

Good for you!

By Blogger Peggie, at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich