Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


DREAMS & DESIRES gets a 90 from Mrs. Giggles!!!

Friday, February 02, 2007
Dreams & Desires is one of the most enjoyable books I've read in a while. Just when I'm convinced that it's some kind of cosmic rule for anthologies in general to be disappointing in one way or the other, I find myself laughing quietly to nearly every story, sighing softly at many of them...

Dreams & Desires is a charity anthology and net proceeds will go to women's shelters. That's not a bad way to spend $7.99, really, but how lucky for me that I end up feeling that I am getting much more than I gave when it comes to this anthology. Nearly all the stories work very well in entertaining me and many make me chuckle, giggle, or even sigh.


Read the whole review at Mrs. Giggles.

Check this out!

"Sela Carsen proves that she is no fluke by giving me an enjoyable short story, 'The Christmas Prize.'"

I'm not a fluke!!

And on that note, I sent her THE VIRGIN COURTESAN today. Eeek!
2/02/2007 10:05:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 6 Comments

6 Comments:

You are golden! But we all know you aren't a fluke. Great review.

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 12:25 PM  

Ah well.
You've got to "eek" out some money for those abused women.
Nice review!

By Blogger ivan, at 6:44 PM  

Outstanding, Sela.
Mrs. Giggles is a tough reviewer.
Good luck with The Virgin Courtesan. ;-)
Lara

By Blogger Lara Santiago, at 12:48 PM  

Whoohoo!

And she's going to love TVC...I know I'm loving it right now!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 PM  

Congratulations, Sela! :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 AM  

Thanks everyone!

I know how much that positive review meant for NQD, so I'm really excited that D&D rated highly with her!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich