Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


OH MY GOD!!!!!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Mrs. Giggles gave Not Quite Dead a 90! A 90!!!!! According to her scoresheet, that's "Smashing Good!"

WAAAAHOOOOO!!!!!!

I sent this out months ago, knowing it would probably get savaged, and then more or less forgot about it. She states that it often takes her months to get to e-books and I took her at her word.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Beth Williamson, who is now and forever a woman I will adore (Well, I did already since I met her in Atlanta. She's a laugh riot!) e-mailed me to tell me about it.

YYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!

I'm still shaking. And bouncing. I had to take a break to make a breathless to call to dh and tell him. Naturally, he was unsurprised since he says he already knows it's "universally acknowledged that it's a good book." Ok, that sentence kind of sucked, but I'm too excited to edit it.

HURRAH!!!!!!

What did she say?

The pacing is well-done - the story moves fast like a rollercoaster ride to Hip-hip Hurray land or something - while the romance is actually very convincing despite the fast pace and short duration over which the story takes place.

These two are really fun to read and their chemistry is pretty good.

This book has action, romance and comedy and packs a pretty hard punch as well. I really have a wonderful time reading it. Sure, it's short, but it's also very enjoyable. A quick bite-sized read that feels so good is exactly what I find Not Quite Dead to be.


A 90!!!!
12/05/2006 03:52:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 23 Comments

23 Comments:

You said it - HOLY CRAP!!!

:-D

That's fantastic, Sela!!! Go you, babe. :-D

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 4:45 PM  

Woohoo! Like I said elsewhere, great news! And very brave of you, too, I might add :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 PM  

!!!!OMG!!!!!


*bounce*bonce*bounce*


XOXOXO!

You deserve it!

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 8:29 PM  

CONGRATS Sela! That's fantastic!

By Blogger Sandra Ruttan, at 8:55 PM  

WOOOOOT!!! (and soooo well deserved!! lol) ))happy hugs((( major congrats, Sela!

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 11:46 PM  

Congrats!!

By Blogger Alan Morgan, at 3:47 AM  

Wow, that's terrific!!!

By Blogger MJFredrick, at 7:17 AM  

Lovely, Sela!
And from a discerning critic!

By Blogger Bernita, at 8:11 AM  

It's fantabulous, darling!

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 9:47 AM  

Thank you Thank you Thank you all!!!

I'm still pretty floored by it, really. But it sure is putting a big ol' grin on my face! At this rate, I'm just waiting for the smile lines to settle permanently into my cheeks. *gg*

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 10:50 AM  

Hooray for you and your writing!!!

Now get to finishing your next one!

By Blogger Michelle Styles, at 12:49 PM  

Sela! What a totally awesome review! How exciting. Now, about those boinking bunnies...... lol

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 PM  

Yeah Sela...congrats to you!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:29 PM  

EXCELLENT, Sela!!! Congratulations.

BTW ... I tagged you!

By Blogger Debbie Mumford, at 12:42 AM  

Hooray! And everything is true--it is a rollicking, fast-paced, feel-good read.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:49 AM  

Already said it, but you can never have too many congratulations.

YAAAAYYYYYY!!! :-D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 AM  

My head, it swelleth. *gg*

I shall require lackeys and courtiers to hold it up. Nothing but the finest silks and velvets shall clothe my unbelievably talented self.

Unfortunately, I still have to clean the kitchen. LOL!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:09 AM  

Wow, Sela, that's impressive. She's one tough customer to please.

By Blogger Jaye Wells, at 9:35 AM  

Riiiiight. You tell my husband that while I run away. *gg*

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 1:44 PM  

Conrats Sela-will be reading soon!: )-I just set up the start to my own blog since the way was here on your site. thanks again!-debisong

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 PM  

Debi, very pretty, fresh blogskin. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 11:22 PM  

AWESOME, Sela!! :)

By Blogger AE Rought, at 9:58 AM  

Woo Hoo, Sela!!!
That's just awesome.
Lara

By Blogger Lara Santiago, at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich