Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Monday Meander: Blog Links

Monday, December 04, 2006
I haven't done a Monday Meandering in a while and, since I'm procrastinating on the writing, this is as good an excuse as any. And it's not so much a Meander as it is some serious blog sluttage.

First, Julie Cohen hasn't had her baby yet. But she did trim her toenails. Those of us with children remember what a feat that was.

Michelle Styles got an "A" review from Smart Bitches about her book, Gladiator's Honor. I agree with them because it rocked! Michelle also recently had a series of posts about using Enneagrams in your writing. Great stuff. She's extremely thorough.

Michelle Willingham finally got an Amazon link -- she's ecstatic!

Anna Lucia is always a joy to read. Gorgeous photo up right now. And did I mention that she recently signed a deal with Medallion? Yay Anna!!

Speaking of Medallion, Babe King also has a full out with them. A publisher to watch!

Sandra Ruttan has a new post on writers, promotion and blogging. Interesting as always. She also has a new blog called In For Questioning that reports on small press happenings.

Ivan Prokopchuk's novel, The Black Icon is going back into print. Yay Ivan!!

There's plenty of other stuff going on -- tell me about it!
12/04/2006 11:38:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 8 Comments

8 Comments:

I feel braindead. Is that anything?

So much to do...so little time...

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 12:11 PM  

Weren't you going to write, like, an entire novel today?

I can't remember the last time I wrote more than 5 pages in a day, much less 20-something.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 12:17 PM  

Thanks for the mention - and what a neat way to catch up with everyone.

Your comment at IFQ last week got me thinking. When you have some time, email me. I was thinking an article/feature piece might be in order...

By Blogger Sandra Ruttan, at 1:44 PM  

I was just going to check Julie's blog to see if she popped. Still cooking that fecklet.

What's new...hmmm...Cooking Up A Storm sold out (only on Mills & Boon, but still I have to gush now. There will be more there by the end of the week.) If I ever stop blog surfing I'm going to start posting recipes from CUAS. :) Have some on the Pink Hear Society tomorrow, so I need to get crackin!

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:40 PM  

I only trimmed six of my ten toenails. The other four were out of reach. And was that a pun on "feat"?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:50 PM  

Sandra, no problem! I love the new blog. Great info that's tough to find, but now it's all in one place.

YAY JENNA!! I haven't been to the Pink Heart Society blog in a while, so that's a great excuse to get over there!

Ummm, maybe, Julie. I feel guilty chuckling, but someday you'll find this all highly amusing. When someone else you know is going through it. *gg*

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 5:57 PM  

Sela,
You sweet doll!
Thank you for mentioning that my first novel is now up again.
It's the women that wanted it.
They somehow identify with my heroine, Sophia.
Thanks again,

Ivan

By Blogger ivan, at 2:12 AM  

It was a day for spreading good news and that's great news, Ivan! No trouble at all.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich