Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


A new direction

Friday, December 01, 2006
Finally! No more bunny-boinking!

Now they're fixing to have a big old fight!

I was actually becoming concerned that these two never fussed at each other. But now we're finally getting to the good stuff.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep the last sex scene I wrote or not. It doesn't seem to go anywhere. Ah well. That's an issue for edits.
12/01/2006 07:32:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

You're badness is rubbing off on me. I have to write another boinking scene so they can have a convo and then split up. We're not that far apart!

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 9:58 PM  

Excellent, Sela!

By Blogger Bernita, at 8:28 AM  

They usually get on quite well, and not just in the bedroom, so this fight is a needed and welcome departure, I think.

My heroine has been too contained and her cup of patience has just bubblethed over.

Yay! I'm finally a bad influence on someone!

Thanks, Bernita! I bet you were wondering if I'd gone completely over to the other side. *gg*

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 10:15 AM  

Bunny-boinking. You're crazy. lol

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 8:40 AM  

A good fight scene can say a lot about your characters, go to it Girl!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich