Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Blogger Issue

Sunday, November 12, 2006
Did Blogger eat my sidebar, or is it just my imagination? Can anyone else see it?

Hooked up again. Had to unhook the computer on Wednesday for the movers and just got plugged in again yesterday.

Yesterday was also my anniversary! 12 years! Woohoo!! Got a beautiful pair of heavy silver dangly earrings. And Godiva chocolate. And dinner out. Great day.

Headed to the Arch today, so must run.

Still not writing.
11/12/2006 10:49:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 7 Comments

7 Comments:

Ok, it was NOT my imagination. I swear I haven't been drinking, either. But my sidebar is back.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 10:52 AM  

12th anniversary. Good.

Makes me sort of miss being married, it was so long ago.

Lost the old way somewhere.
Wandered into a coffee house some years ago, and the busker was singing, "Ever since my masochistic baby left me
I got nothing to beat but the wall..."
But I think in my case, the old spouse got a couple of good shots in as well.
Miss the fights, I suppose.
Better married than not, I say.
Congrats

By Blogger ivan, at 11:55 AM  

Happy, Anniversary, Sela!! Have fun on the trip!

Jaq

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 PM  

I've heard eeeevil things about the Beta program, S Will. Glad you can still comment here!

Ivan, I like being married. I hate the fights. We don't even have that many, but I'm just sick for days on the rare occasions that we do.

Thanks, Jaq! We did!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:06 PM  

I sees it!

By Blogger Bernita, at 8:53 AM  

Thanks, B! I promise I couldn't see it anywhere for a while yesterday, then poof! It was back.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:00 AM  

Happy belated anniversary, Sela! (I missed this post because I took a day off from the computer yesterday.)

Blogger in Beta is a PITA. Don't do it if you don't have to.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich