Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Four Things

Sunday, December 10, 2006
Kristen tagged me for this one. Tomorrow, we're back to Monday Meandering. As soon as I can think of something to meander about.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Retail sales girl in the accessories dept
2. Wrote classified ads and obituaries
3. Worked in the Language Lab at university
4. Girl Friday in small ad agency

Four places I've lived:
1. Houston, TX
2. Oslo, Norway
3. Thurston, Suffolk, England
4. Columbia, SC

Four favorite foods:
1. Pasta Carbonara
2. Roast chicken
3. Mashed potatoes
4. Anything requiring heavy cream

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. El Dorado
2. Love Actually
3. Steel Magnolias
4. The Princess Bride

Four TV shows I enjoy:
1. ER
2. Las Vegas
3. Medium
4. House

Four places I've traveled:
1. London
2. Oberammergau, Germany
3. Venice, Italy
4. Honduras

Four places I'd like to visit:
1. Australia
2. Rome
3. Paris
4. Toronto

Four websites I go to daily:
1. msn.com
2. eharlequin
3. Romance Divas
4. Samhain

Four people I'm tagging to do this too:
1. Anna Lucia
2. Michelle Styles
3. Diane Carver
4. Jaye Wells
12/10/2006 11:39:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

I am in advanced middle age and
the old tum is starting to act up, but I must confess I share a love of fried chicken and lots of cream
with you. Must have been my travels in the Deep South.
Fried chicken and collard greens, yeah. And lots of cream.
I have heard it said that people who write about food all the time are probably gay, but I like to think of myself as coarse hominy.

By Blogger ivan, at 1:53 PM  

LOL. I loooove fried chicken, but I've never been able to make it. My mom makes fantastic fried chicken.

I'm starting another diet today. I'm hungry.

I wonder if women can get away with writing about food because we're women and that's our "thing."

I just like cooking and eating. Especially the eating.

Did I mention that I'm hungry?

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:30 AM  

Heh heh.
So much in common.
I like to think of myself as a master cook.
My kids came down for dinner the other day.
Think I overloaded them.

97 lb daughter trying to finish 97 lb steak.
160 lb son trying to demolish a half-chicken.

Just to do a one-eighty:

I have heard it said that mental blocks in writing can be cured--and fast-- by a steak dinner.

No better authority than the late and great H. L. Mencken, the Sage of Baltimore.

Ein prosit, Henry!

By Blogger ivan, at 10:44 AM  

Guess I'd better brush the snow off the grill!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 10:49 AM  

No prob.

By Blogger ivan, at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich