Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


March Mania (not EVEN the same as that basketball thingy)

Sunday, March 26, 2006
In the spirit of beginning my neurotic panicking as early as possible, I'm working on a new tag line for my RWA business cards. Now, I can't even order these until I know where we're moving, but I like to get a head start on my psychosis.

Playful Passion
Flirty Fantasies
Love and Levity
Romantic Revelry


I decided Amusing Amour and Hanky-Panky High Jinks were just a touch too out there.
3/26/2006 10:32:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 6 Comments

6 Comments:

I like Love and Levity, Sela!

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 1:45 PM  

One vote for "Playful Passion".
Of course, I suck at choosing these things, lol!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 PM  

Seduced by Sela
Sela Seductions

(Okay, I'm leaving now...)

By Blogger Sandra Ruttan, at 10:21 PM  

I like "Love and Levity".

When you gonna post your news?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 AM  

*wiggle*

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 1:46 AM  

taps foot.

YOur news please Sela asap.

By Blogger Michelle Styles, at 3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich