Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Thank you!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Thank you all so much! I'm just overwhelmed with your well-wishes and support. I truly am. You know, if I'd sold only a few years ago, almost no one outside my immediate family and friends would know. Now, with the amazing people I've met online and in real life, 33 people just dropped by to congratulate me. And that doesn't count the lurkers.

That doesn't begin to take into account the fact that I probably wouldn't have made it this far without you all and your cyber-support. Oh. And that it's an e-publisher, a phenomenon which was unheard of until very recently.

I love the internet.

Anyway, I just wanted y'all to know that I wasn't ignoring you. I just think it's too bad that things like laundry still have to be done. I'm practically an author now, dontchaknow!
3/29/2006 06:08:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

You ARE an author now, baby.
Work it!! ;-D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 AM  

Right as raine...
Um...you know what I mean.

By Blogger Bernita, at 6:01 AM  

No "practically" about it Miss Sela. You are an author. Isn't it great that so many people are thrilled for you? It's a nice feeling.

By Blogger Jennifer McKenzie, at 4:34 PM  

Laundry is the bane of the writer's existance!

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 9:51 PM  

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! You did it!!!!!!!!!! and I only just found out by visiting your blog today! :) :) :)

Happy dance....!!! Can't wait to see all the details and then... get the pleasure of buying your first book! :)

By Blogger Kate Allan, at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich