Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Dude Revisited

Sunday, March 26, 2006
I'm spending part of my weekend revisiting Dude. I haven't read it in months. No kidding. Months. And I'm seeing things that make me blush. Stuff I thought I'd fixed. Random headhops. Sentences that have no business being where they are. A secondary character who is lame, lame, lame.

*shudder*

No wonder Kate Duffy rejected it. Yikes.

So I'm fixing it up in anticipation of shipping it out for another round of submissions.

Still working on The Regency That Wouldn't Die. I can't settle on a title I like. The current one is A Dark and Stormy Knight. Except he's a baron. pfft. Details, schmetails.

Speaking of details, did I mention that Dude is now called Not Quite Dead? Yeah. It's still kind of blah, but a laugh-out-loud title isn't in my top 10 considerations right now. Getting rid of the crappy parts of it is.
3/26/2006 10:06:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich