Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Sidebar Update

Sunday, March 05, 2006
Go check and see if you're on my sidebar. If you're not, TELL ME! I know I forgot a couple of people, so please speak up. Also let me know if I misspelled your name or got the link wrong or if I screwed up in any way.

The "Blogroll" section is all the Romance Diva blogs. Everything else is fairly random.

Thanks for all the support regarding my submission. They state a 2-4 week reply time on their website, so I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.

In current writing, I'm still working on character sketches and having a blast with it.
3/05/2006 03:36:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

Absolutely! Everyone -- Deanna had the most perfect post on formatting for copyediting I've ever seen. I'll dig out the link and post it here. In the meantime, keep up with her blog!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:59 PM  

Excellent. And keeping my fingers crossed.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 PM  

Ok, I've updated again and made it so the links open to a new window, too. Yay me!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich