Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Nuts

Sunday, February 26, 2006
Do you have any idea how annoying it is not to be allowed to quit?

You suck.

And I love you. I don't actually like any of you right now, but I do love you.

I mean, what is it with friends who just poke and poke and poke at you until you stop acting like a big baby?

Geez.

Do you know how I got to be so good at pitching fits? Practice! It takes a lot of practice to be the Queen of Hissy! And here y'all are trying to knock me off my throne.

And so, Bernita and Kristen and Julie and Mary and Raine and Jen and Michelle and Buffy and Alexandra and Karen and Jorie and Jaye and Anna and Briana and Barbara and Dee and everyone else I've somehow left out. Oh, and Shriek, even though she doesn't have a blog and for some reason can never leave comments so she e-mails me and still loves me even when I always forget to e-mail her back.

Thanks.

I'm still writing.
2/26/2006 07:52:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 15 Comments

15 Comments:

Good.

By Blogger Julie Cohen, at 10:55 AM  

That's the spirit!

By Blogger Michelle Styles, at 12:43 PM  

(Raine, dusting off hands...)
You were kinda outnumbered there, huh? :-D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:05 PM  

Dear me, but we're an aggressive and assertive lot aren't we? lol!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 PM  

Hey babe if you feel like quitting knock yourself out. No, I mean just do it. Wait.....what I mean is sometimes I think you just have to say "F*ck it, I quit."

Go ahead. Try it.

And no, I'm not being a cold-hearted unsympathetic beotch. I promise.

Go ahead. Say, "I quit."

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 5:57 PM  

I don't know if you made it to the talks today, but if not, you missed what Crusie said when asked if she had ever left a story unfinished. She said no, becuase then her character's story is unfinished and she couldn't do that. She did add that she has one story she was writing when she met Bob that isn't complete (she was having issues with it). But she's working on it still...

By Blogger April, at 7:28 PM  

I was there! I asked the question about whether they could switch voices, i.e. romantic comedy to medievals. I can't believe I missed you! I came thiiiis close to standing up at the end and going, "Is there an April here?" LOL!

I have hundreds of pages of "First Four Chapters." Especially of this story. So I guess that means I haven't given up on it yet.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 7:32 PM  

I can't believe that! I was sitting two rows or so away! I sat on the opposite side of the isle on the front row, third seat in from the middle. I even wore a name tag!

By Blogger April, at 8:53 PM  

Good question, by the way!

By Blogger April, at 8:53 PM  

Good! You shouldn't quit. No matter how tempting it might be... I know there's times I just want to slam the Dell shut and walk away.

By Blogger Savannah Jordan, at 8:11 AM  

Well, if you quit... then I quit!

But I can't quit. I... must... write... I simply must.

Woe is me!

By Blogger Bebe, at 10:51 PM  

Well, thank God. :-)

And for the record? I could quit. Right now, I WANNA quit. But I won't.

Sometimes it looks like everything needs to change but with just a slight change of focus, the story reveals itself and the journey comes out to play.

You can do this.

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 5:56 AM  

Quick! Someone find Barbara a divan! LOL!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 6:53 AM  

LOL, Sela, if you quit you'll take a lot of people with you. That's a lot of ink on your hands, lol.

Glad you're sticking around, though, because you know how misery loves company! :)

Smooches,
Dee

By Blogger Dee Tenorio, at 9:47 AM  

Attention: There will be no quitting. Repeat. No quitting. Hang in there girlie.

By Blogger DD Blackman, at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich