Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Sunday, February 12, 2006
I'm an idiot!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine me running around, tearing my hair out and screaming in frustration as I realize that I must not have hit save the last time I worked on HTBH. There wasn't much I lost, but I'm so mad that I lost it!

Cleansing breath.

I'll get over it. I'll rewrite and move on. It will be better than it was.

Oommmmmmm.......
2/12/2006 10:20:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

bOh I can hear the "foul and filth" now!! So sorry to hear about that! Glad to hear that you didn't lose much! Since I know you so well, I'm sure it won't take you long at all to rewrite it! Congrats on your accomplishment on getting this finished (and finished again! ;-) )
Shriek

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 PM  

Ah, it was the DOP that you finished, not HTBH. Well, anyway, congrats on getting DOP finished!! Can't wait to read it someday!
Shriek

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 PM  

Lots of hugs! It happened to me too. I once lost an entire research paper, when I saved it to the hard drive but not the disk - honestly, I cried before I re-researched and re-wrote it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 PM  

Don't you HATE it when you do it to yourself, when you can't blame the machine, the kids,the dog, the alignment of stars...

By Blogger Bernita, at 6:14 AM  

Hate to hear that! I feel like the biggest ninny when I do that! Like you said though, you'll rewrite it and it'll be even better.

And just think, it doesn't seem like such a bad thing when you compare it to the bald spot you create pulling all of your hair out in frustration! ;-)

By Blogger April, at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich