Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Happy Valentine's Day!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"

You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of v-day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get
2/14/2006 10:30:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

LOL I dont even have to take the test to know mine would be the same!

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 11:09 PM  

I got the same.
It's an epidemic. ;-)
(happy v-day!).

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 AM  

LOL! I was eating my way through a packet of love hearts the other day, musing on how nostalgic they are, and how sweet, and how they were old-fashioned even when I was a kid.

Then I glanced down at the next one.

"E-mail me"

Huh???

By Blogger Anna Louise Lucia, at 5:07 AM  

Oooh, I'm a "natural" flirt and totally addicting.
I like that.

By Blogger Bernita, at 8:20 AM  

Mine said "Hug Me". I say "Back Off".

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich