Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


5 Guilty Pleasures

Friday, February 17, 2006
Julie tagged me with this one and I'm having a hard time coming up with 5 Guilty Pleasures. Not that I don't have them, I'm just trying to decide how lame I'm going to sound admitting them.

1. Watching any Bond movie any time it comes on. I've seen them all innumerable times, but there's something about a Bond movie that draws me. Frankly, it's kind of pathetic.

2. Peanut butter melted with sugar in the microwave. O.M.G. I just eat it with my fingers. Maybe that's more gross than guilty.

3 AND 4. The first few days of a TDY. I camp out on the couch with a stack of novels, my DVD collection and a caffeine IV. We order pizza for dinner and I'm a complete slug. This is of such decadent, slothly, guilty pleasure that it counts for two.

5. And, like almost everyone else, turning up the heat when I'm alone and turning the house into a sauna.

Hmmmm, who will I tag for this one? Briana, Kristen and Sasha, I think. Although Sasha's guilty pleasures might get her arrested!
2/17/2006 08:34:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 9 Comments

9 Comments:

PB & sugar?

(I mix PB into chocolate pudding, or in with ice cream!)

By Blogger Sandra Ruttan, at 10:34 AM  

Oh, I love Bond movies too! *g* If there's a Bond movie marathon, not even an earthquake makes me leave my chair before the TV.

By Blogger Silma, at 10:53 AM  

OMG! How honest do I need to be?? LOL

Ok ok. I'm going to my blog to post them. :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 PM  

Pandora's Box, I tell you.

:P

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 3:57 PM  

I'm too old to feel guilty about pleasures.

By Blogger Bernita, at 10:53 AM  

Pb, Brown sugar and butter sandwitches Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 1:53 PM  

Bond marathons are the best! It's nearly worth getting sick so I can camp out and watch them 24/7!

By Blogger April, at 1:11 AM  

Done!

Actually after thinking and blogging I feel incredibly grateful. Life is good.

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 11:13 AM  

PB & sugar in the microwave...hmmm. Never tried it. When I need a PB fix I make quickies. 1 egg, 1 cup each PB and sugar. Blend into PB cookie dough. Bake it if you like cookies, (375 10 min) or eat it for a guilty pleasure.

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich