Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Dude...

Friday, September 02, 2005
It's done.

Dude, You're Dead! is as polished as it can get. The Q&S is at a 90% solution, needing mere tweaks to be complete. It may wing its way to NY as early as Tuesday, since Monday is a holiday.

Cece took pity on my panic and helped me find what surely must have been in front of me the whole time -- the address for Kate Duffy's office at Brava.

I've tried to take the advice that brevity is the soul of wit and the query, with synopsis embedded, is two pages long, 1.5 spaced lines.

But life here goes on because I have to take my celebratory butt down to the grocery store so we can eat something this weekend.
9/02/2005 11:31:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 7 Comments

7 Comments:

Wahoo Congrats!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 PM  

Awesome job! So happy for you!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 PM  

Sweet! I am so glad you finished it! Didn't I tell you it would be good. Kate is sure to love it!

By Blogger Jax Cassidy, at 4:57 PM  

OMG! I thrilled for you and chewing my nails! Dang I will scream soo loud you'll hear me if you get a call!

Bravo! :P

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 8:50 PM  

Brava! Congrats on finishing your MS. Always a wonderful thing. : )

By Blogger Jodie, at 6:20 AM  

Congrats on finishing! And I lurve the title. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 PM  

YAY! Huge congrats to you!!!

By Blogger Brenda, at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich