Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Brief post

Sunday, August 28, 2005
No. Not about briefs vs. boxers (I prefer boxers, fwiw.)

MIL is here and the kids are ecstatic. She's hilarious.

I've finished editing an essay I'm writing for the local base's compilation called "Life on the Front Lines." Not about the front lines of the war overseas, but the front lines here at home. Mine is called "I Don't Do Lawns."

Anyway, MIL will be here for most of the week, so I don't expect to accomplish much on the writing. And I'm supposed to go to my bookclub meeting tomorrow night, but haven't read the book. Oops. It's a history on a Revolutionary War battle that took place nearby. I didn't think I could be more bored -- until I read this.

In my continuing role as a Lady Who Lunches, the neighborhood women's group will have their first meeting of the year on Wednesday night. Whew. The busy social whirl.

I'm going to go be fabulous now.
8/28/2005 09:48:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

Have fun with the MIL, and lunching with the ladies. :-)

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 12:20 PM  

Going to be fabulous? Sela, m'dear, you already are fabulous. *g* Have fun!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 AM  

Being Fabulous comes easy for you , babe!

Have some fun!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich