Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


What Have I Done?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005
I've just sent Sasha an e-mail with Dude attached. I must say, however, that it wouldn't be what it is without the invaluable help of my favorite cp, Vanessa Jaye. She's a rock.

Now I feel like dd must have felt yesterday morning.

My task for the rest of the week is to determine to whom I wish to submit this drivel. And write a query letter/synopsis. Do you need to have a synopsis for a novella?

Whurf. Now I have to go make a grocery list and I've never felt less like cooking.
8/09/2005 01:11:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

Ah, it's not so bad... hurry and submit, we can play wading in de Nile together. I'm supposed to get NBK out by the end of the month, and even though the critters are saying it's damn near perfect, I'm ready to hurl.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:50 PM  

Yes, you need a synopsis with a novella. One page -- think extended blurb. You need to hook your editor.

By Blogger Michelle Styles, at 1:33 AM  

Michelle great idea on the extended blurb!

Susan good luck!

By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich