Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


I am on a Roll!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Woo-hoo! I've lost 4 lbs!! I was already watching my diet, but nothing was happening, so I concentrated my effort on exercise and I've lost 4 lbs in less than 2 weeks. Color me a happy camper. I'm still 11 lbs from my goal, and I doubt I'll make it all by Reno, but at least it's in sight now.

This time management workshop is also inspiring me. In order to achieve the big goal, I set a weekly one. This week, it's to write one hour a day. I wrote for a solid hour yesterday and plan to do the same today. As a matter of fact, I'd better get started if I want to get it done before we head to the pool.

See y'all!
7/12/2005 08:21:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

I rthink I am going to have to start using Michelle W's trick of a stopwatch.

Good for you on the weight loss and the working for an hour!

By Blogger Michelle Styles, at 9:38 AM  

You go girl! Congrats on losing weight! Keep up the exercise. It usually takes some time to kick in, but when it does, you start burning that fat so fast you won't believe it. *g*

By Blogger Silma, at 4:09 PM  

Get writing!

Congrats on the weight loss. I want some of that too!

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 11:49 AM  

Way to go! Congrats on losing weight! I seem to be only gaining, wonder why? Chocolate? What chocolate? I consider them energy bars!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 PM  

Yeah, well, I found 'em! Yanno what's sad? I was thinking, "Hmm...if I just keep gaining weight, maybe I'd qualify for gastic bypass..."

How messed up is that?! I quickly flushed out that thought and got with my buddy and marked out an exercise plan for AFTER Reno.

You're in inspiration! Keep it up and major congrats!

By Blogger Brenda, at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich