Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Two Down

Wednesday, August 17, 2005
One to go! Sasha, wonderful, gorgeous goddess that she is, got my crit back to me this morning. And it doesn't suck again! Damn. I guess that submission thing is really going to happen.

On the minus side, I got bitten by a fire ant this morning while taking out the trash. I love the South. I may only be a third generation American, but Dixie was one of the first songs I ever learned to pick out on a piano. But I tell you what. I could do without the damn fire ants.
8/17/2005 08:17:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

Yay for a good critique and OF COURSE you must submit!! Go, Sela!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 AM  

You ARE submitting. There is no backing down Now!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

Well of course it didn't suck. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 PM  

Submit - you know you want to! gggg

By Blogger Nell Dixon, at 5:45 PM  

YAY! Glad you're doing it! Feel pukey yet? I always do before submitting somewhere.

By Blogger Brenda, at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich