Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Shoe Lust

Monday, August 15, 2005


I want these shoes.



Or these.


This is why I should never go to Manolo's Shoe Blog. I find these gorgeous, gorgeous things that I can't afford and I yearn. I lust. I envy. Hell. If given the chance, I might even fornicate for shoes. Give me a cardinal sin and I'll commit it in the name of Holy Fashion.

Says the woman with three pairs of worn-out Keds in her closet. *sigh* Oh, to be glamourous more than once a year.

PS. Isn't it cool that I figured out how to post photos from the Web? I'm about to break my arm patting myself on the back!

PPS. I'm supposed to be writing. Ssshhhhh.
8/15/2005 09:48:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

I love the sandals, but I'm not crazy about the others. Pointy toes hurt my feet.

Congrats on figuring out how to post the pictures. I haven't gotten that far.

Now go write! :-)

By Blogger Rachel Vincent, at 1:23 AM  

I love pointy-toed shoes. I know. It's weird.

Blogger has an easy photo feature now. When you go to write a new post, up where you can bold or italicize, there's an "image button." Blogger can tell you how to do the rest, but it's pretty easy. For some reason, however, the pictures aren't showing up for me. I'm getting the blank box with a little red X. Can anyone else see them?

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 7:57 AM  

Ohhh!! Pointy toes and kitten heels! I'm in Love!

I'm in the same boat, except for your keds I have the clunky birkenstock-like flubs. I dream of the days I can wear them, and I gather beautiful shoes in hope for those occasions.

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich