Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


The Voice in My Head

Wednesday, May 25, 2005
is Welsh. I don't know why. Being American, I'm unfamiliar with cultural undertones and perceptions regarding the Welsh in the UK, but Maddox's voice is beautiful. Rough, but with music in every word. I could listen to him for hours. Jaye will be pleased to note that my werewolf, Maddox, is back, although changed.

For a touch of the musicality of this accent, go here and scroll all the way to the bottom until you find Richard Elis. His voice, specifically, is a bit light and tenor-y, but it's the accent that has me mesmerized.
5/25/2005 01:33:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 4 Comments

4 Comments:

::Brow furrows:: Changed? Changed how? ::anxiety adds whiney pitch to voice::

Did I mention how much I love Maddox? Great link/site with the voices. Thanx. :-)

By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 10:04 PM  

And if you scrolldown to number 28 in the actor list... I know him. He is a sometime volunteer at the radio station. Last time I heard he was writing a play. A jolly nice chap!

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:53 AM  

I love hearing my characters talk in my head. *wg*

By Blogger Silma, at 1:12 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah for your writing...

By Blogger Jax Cassidy, at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich