Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Je suis de retour

Friday, May 20, 2005
Thank you all for responding to my last post!! I'm so excited to see new people here, as well as old friends.

Thanks also for your opinions. I know there have to be good e-books out there. I've read paperback novels by folks who started out in e-books and I love them. They obviously wouldn't have gotten to where they are now if they wrote badly. I'll just have to keep slogging through.

I think a common theme that struck folks was about dishonest reviewers. I'm going to have to disregard all reviews from now on and just go with word of mouth.
5/20/2005 01:48:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 4 Comments

4 Comments:

Congrats on finally having hubby home! I know how much you missed him.

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 2:36 PM  

Yay for the having the dh home!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:15 PM  

I'm glad you have your hubby again!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 AM  

We're so happy for you and your family that he's home! Give a hug for us!
Love ya!
Shriek

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich