Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Apologies

Thursday, May 05, 2005
I'm sorry I haven't been a good blogger lately. Seems like many of my recent posts have that as a theme. I'm still trying to get my Real Life pasted back together. The monkey children will soon be out of school and our summer schedule is filling up.

Writing has just moved down my list of priorities temporarily and since this blog deals a lot with my writing, it has taken an accompanying dive.

I will say that I'm in a better place today than I have been for the last few weeks, so production may rise again. Tomorrow morning is a designated writing morning, and I need to get ready to make the most of it. I've got a submission in to my critique group with the opening scene of The Misplaced Marriage, so we'll see what they have to say about it.

Again, sorry I've been spotty about posting new stuff. The heroine name post is upcoming as soon as I find the book I saw with the WORST heroine name ever. Ever. Seriously. A name so awful it physically leaves a nasty aftertaste. Ugh. Must wash out with chocolate.
5/05/2005 11:54:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 2 Comments

2 Comments:

Ooh, can't wait to hear the worst heroine name ever, LOL!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 AM  

I am wrangeling with names now! I can't wait to hear the worst ever!

By Blogger Eva Gale, at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich