Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


So I Lied

Wednesday, April 20, 2005
I wrote instead of surfing. Much more effective use of my time! Although I didn't write much, I got in an hour this morning before pretending to 4th graders that I knew what I was doing. I helped them edit and polish some of their assignments. Kind of fun, getting back to the basics.

Anyway, the caffeine I've consumed over the last three days finally kicked in last night at midnight, so I cleaned the living room. For my trouble, I injured my toe when I stepped on something that ought not to have been where it was.

Back to the writing, I'm rather impressed that I'm getting in not just emotional tension (my personal bug-a-bear) but also sexual tension. Wheee!

I haven't blog-hopped much lately, and I hope you'll excuse me for another few days while I continue to rein in the home life. Wish me luck!
4/20/2005 01:51:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

Good luck!

By Blogger Kate Allan, at 3:50 PM  

Good luck from me, too!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 AM  

Happy to hear that you've got your blog-internet addiction in control and are back to writing. Keep the good work!

By Blogger Silma, at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich