Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Writing and Colds

Thursday, August 02, 2007
First the writing.

I don't juggle well. If I have edits to do, then I do edits. If I have writing to do, then I write. I should probably learn how to do both at once, but it hasn't been necessary, thus far. Now that my edits for Let's Dance and Heart of the Sea are done, what's left to do?

Write!

I really wasn't planning on starting WWWB in earnest until the kids were in school (2 weeks from today! Not that I'm counting or anything.) but there was nothing else to do. It's still a touch early to start promo on Heart, so I figured, why not write? I tried to get some work done during the day, but it was a no-go. I hauled Bertie to Tae Kwon Do and by the end of the hour, I had 484 words!!!

Yay Me!!

Now, I haven't looked it over this morning and I have no idea if it's suckalicious or not, but I wrote! Feels like the end of a drought.

And oh yeah. My cold is better. Just a little stuffiness left.

Labels:

8/02/2007 09:18:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Just think..you're going to have to do this a zillion times every for the rest of your life...that's a writer. Suck it up and just do it! Miss ya!

By Blogger Jax Cassidy, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich