Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Task List

Thursday, July 26, 2007
What's on your Writing To Do List?

I need to polish up a flash fiction for the next edition of DREAMS & DESIRES.

I need to do the penultimate round of edits for HEART OF THE SEA. Angie asked me one of those "logical" questions and I had a Homer moment. D'oh! Ummm, cuz I'm the writer and I said so? Yeah. I didn't think that would work. Still, it shouldn't be that difficult to fix.

Oh hey, did I mention that I've seen the cover for the LOVE & LORE anthology? It's beautiful. Gorgeous. It just hints at the Celtic roots of the stories and it's very eye-catching. I'll show you as soon as I get the ok from Samhain.

I need to write a review for Lois McMaster Bujold's THE SHARING KNIFE: Vol 2. It was good, but difficult to define. If you read and loved the first one, then I definitely recommend this, but the expectations need to be different.

The Household To Do List is too scary to enumerate.

Labels:

7/26/2007 08:40:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 3 Comments

3 Comments:

Ooo have you read Lois McMaster Bujold's other books like 'The Curse of Chalion' and 'Paladin Of Souls'?? I love those book!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:59 AM  

Not yet, Biddy. I'm a newcomer to LMB. I read some of the Vorkosigan stuff and it was ok, but I completely loved The Sharing Knife. I need to remember to keep her on my To Read list.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 9:21 AM  

The two books I mentioned are on my keeper shelf... I actually preferred them to The Sharing Knife.

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich