Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Very Gentle Happy Dance

Tuesday, July 31, 2007
More of a slight butt-wiggle, in fact. Lots of movement makes my head pound.

It's official. I'm sick. Just a cold, but I tend to get nasty ones -- fever, body aches, sensitive skin, nasty headaches.

Still, I rock for the following reasons:

1. Yesterday, I finished edits for "Let's Dance", the D&D story.
2. Today, I finished edits for HEART OF THE SEA. Yay me!! (gentle butt-wiggle)
3. I mailed off contracts for both stories.
4. I cooked dinner. It would have been a crock-pot thingy, but I forgot to start it early enough. So it was tortellini with tomato sauce (cut up leftover pork chops and added them to the sauce) and sautéed garlic spinach.

Labels:

7/31/2007 06:46:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 4 Comments

4 Comments:

Congrats on finishing the edits!
Shake that booty, and hope you feel better soon!

By Blogger raine, at 2:22 AM  

You rock cuz you're one hot momma...

And yeah, for those other reasons, too.

By Blogger The Girl You Used to Know, at 10:12 AM  

Thanks y'all! I don't feel quite so wretched today, but the rest of my body disagrees. I've been intermittently swelling up (fingers, eyes, lips) and I seem to have misplaced my voice. Temporarily, I hope.

I told dh it was as if once one thing went to hell, there was a domino effect.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 3:16 PM  

Uh-oh...my D&D story is called SHALL WE DANCE?

No problem...I can change the title. I'll think of something. LOL!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich