Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Eye exams

Saturday, July 21, 2007
Going for my annual eye exam this morning. Is it twisted of me to hope that I need a new prescription? My eyes have been the same prescription for several years -- which means I haven't needed new glasses for a long time. And I WANT new glasses! Now, I love my frames. I think they're cool and fun. But I want something a little different now. I'm bored.

I'll let you know what happens. Because you're all waiting with bated breath, I'm sure. *gg*

ETA: Oh well. No new glasses for me. No need for a change in prescription and I got my eyes dilated. Fun, fun, fun.

Labels:

7/21/2007 09:13:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 2 Comments

2 Comments:

You are a laugh--wanting a new prescription? You do know, right, that getting a new prescription means you're eyes are getting worse not better. I like your frames. They are cool. There is nothing saying you can't have new glasses even with the same prescription. Go for it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 PM  

LOL I just want new glasses and it's hard to justify the expense otherwise! It's an odd feeling for me to have had the same prescription for so long. It used to change about every 9 months. Totally freaked out my dh.

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich