Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Too Much To Do, Too Little Time

Tuesday, July 03, 2007
I bet little notes like this are popping up all over the romance blogosphere. Just over a week until RWA and there's so much left to do!!

For us, that includes a brief holiday, so I won't be blogging much before I'm off to Dallas. That said, I have to provide a blog for Beyond the Veil this Friday while I'm gone, so I need to write that and submit it ahead of time. Yikes. Gotta find a fun new pantheon. I'm thinking Mayan.

I need to finish cleaning the house, because I really won't have time when I get back. And this morning is dedicated to the water park. Oh well. Nothing like a deadline to motivate me to action!!

In reading, I'm finished with Book 6 of the Dresden Files. I think I'm almost caught up, just one or two more to go.

I'm almost done reading Demon Moon by MelJean Brooks. I didn't realize it was part of a series and I spent the first half of the book trying to piece together what happened before. I hate when I pick up a book in the middle of a series that can't really stand on its own. As a result, I'm not enjoying it as much as I might have, had I begun at the beginning.

I'm taking two books with me on the trip. The first is Ill Wind, the first in Rachel Caine's Weather Warden series. I hope I like it. I spent the last of my gift card money on it, so it better be good.

The second is Wicked by Gregory Maguire. The Wicked Witch of the West book. Dh recommended it and I've had it in my TBR pile for over a year. I'm finally getting around to it.

But as I said, I've got a lot left to do today, so I'd best get to it. Y'all be good while I'm gone! Don't forget to turn off the coffee pot when you leave. Whoever drinks the last cup makes the next pot. You know the rules.

Labels:

7/03/2007 10:01:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 2 Comments

2 Comments:

Happy July 4th

By Blogger Nell Dixon, at 6:15 AM  

Thanks, Nell!!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich