Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Ta-Dah!

Monday, June 18, 2007
I finished! I finished!

I look like an idiot dancing around my office like a 300-lb linebacker who caught a miracle pass in the endzone, but I don't care!

HEART OF THE SEA is officially out of my hands. Late, but done. Exhausting, but done.

It's done! It's done!

Now I have to leave it to my lovely and patient editor to discover what fresh, new plot holes I may have opened up. Ugh. That'll give me agita.

Labels:

6/18/2007 12:29:00 PM : : Sela Carsen : : 2 Comments

2 Comments:

Congrats!!! That's awesome news!

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 2:05 PM  

Happy dancing for you, babe! It'll be great.

By Blogger Nell Dixon, at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich