Wild Wild Western Bride
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,878 / 90,000
(3.2%)
Links

Archives


Balance

Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Good news...
I baked blueberry muffins this morning.

Bad news...
I burned them. And my hand. Ouch.

Good news...
I like the new flavor of coffee creamer I bought (Chocolate Raspberry).

Bad news...
It's not fat free.

Good news...
I found the perfect tights to go with the gorgeous top I bought last week.

Bad news...
Everything would look better if I lost five pounds. See above "not fat free" comment.

Good news...
The outfit complements my kick-ass sparkly high-heeled sandals perfectly!!

Labels:

6/20/2007 10:00:00 AM : : Sela Carsen : : 5 Comments

5 Comments:

LOL... sparkly high-heeled sandals with tights! You go girl! ;)

Cole

By Blogger Cole Reising, at 11:22 AM  

Hey, just walk around in those sparkly heels to burn off the calories! Lol!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:03 PM  

Yes, but did you wake up with a spider on your face?

By Blogger Kristen Painter, at 9:51 AM  

Cole and Arin -- they're the best shoes evah! I feel pretty in them. :)

No, Kristen. However, in the interest of Balance, I probably would have burned off a few calories screaming, jumping and running wildly around the bedroom. See? Glass half full!

By Blogger Sela Carsen, at 10:11 AM  

At least the last one was good news.
Why does there always have to be a negative?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




 

 
Welcome to selacarsen.com
Copyright © Sela Carsen
Website Design by Haven Rich